Terms and conditions
1. USE OF THE SERVICE
- The customer undertakes to use this service according to the applicable laws and regulations and to these General Terms and Conditions.
- Dom Pedro reserves the right to change these General Terms and Conditions at any time.
- All information provided by the Customer must be accurate and true and must be updated whenever the same is altered.
- The contractual proposal contained in the online store is addressed only to people of legal age and the Customer accepts that the online store can only be used by people aged 18 and over and/or with full contractual capacity and that can be held responsible for the commitments resulting of the purchase and sell.
- By using the services offered by the online store, users agree to be bound by the General Terms and Conditions and Rules of Procedure corresponding to the version in force when visiting the online store.
- The customer must not change the content of the Service or send messages including computer viruses or that may cause any other damages.
- Online store customers are final consumers, subject to VAT, except residents in third countries outside the European Union.
- The customer/user has the right to cancel the contract without mentioning the reason and at no cost within 14 days of its signature by using the form provided for this purpose or alternatively by letter or email.
- The sale procedure must comply with the provisions set forth in Law Nr. 83/2017 dated 18th August 2017 establishing measures to combat money laundering and terrorist financing.
2. ONLINE STORE PRODUCTS
- Products duly identified in the respective golf merchandising catalogues may be purchased from the online store.
- The non-availability of any product in the online store doesn’t mean that it is out of stock; it may be available through another distribution channel of the company.
- Prices listed are inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate in force at the time of the purchase and do not include shipping costs;
- Product price, VAT value and shipping costs shall be all duly detailed prior final order acceptance;
- Customers are liable for the payment of any other costs incurred from shipping orders abroad, namely customs duties;
- Dom Pedro informs that the prices charged are exclusive to the Dom Pedro online store golf merchandising.
- To order any product of the catalogue please place it in your shopping basket.
- For some products, duly identified in the online store, the purchase may be limited to a certain number of units.
- The customer may cancel his order by sending an email to email@example.com within 24 hours after Dom Pedro has received the order confirmation.
- To be accepted the cancellation request must include the order number and customer’s name.
- Payment may be made by one of the different electronic means of payment available the costs of which are borne by the customer and debited in the sales document.
- In payments made by «shopping payment» or «payshop» system Dom Pedro reserves the ordered product for 24 hours; within this delay if payment confirmation is not received the order may be cancelled.
- «Payshop» is only accepted for purchases equal or over 5 € (five euro).
- Pick-up orders at the receptions of Dom Pedro Hotels located in Algarve shall be available within 48 hours.
- For mainland Portugal delivery will normally be made within 3 to 5 business days after date of payment.
- Orders are delivered by CTT Express mail (with delivery rescheduling notice) and won’t be left at the local CTT office.
- In the Autonomous Regions and depending on the Islands, delivery time may vary between 3 and 8 working days. Orders are delivered by CTT Express mail (with delivery rescheduling notice) and won’t be left at the local CTT office.
- Delivery time to Europe and rest of the world depends on destination and shipping time.
- In special cases deliveries may be delayed due to running out of a product.
- The delivery of products purchased in this service complies with the legal provisions applicable in Portugal to the exercise of distance trade (Decree-Law Nr. 24/2014, of February 14 amended by Law Nr. 47/2014, of July 28).
- The customer/user has the right to complain about any defect, inaccuracy or inadequacy of the product comparing to what he had ordered, within the established legal deadlines.
- Customers/users complaints must be introduced online through the corresponding link in the website.
8. RETURNS AND RIGHT TO CANCEL
- The customer may cancel the contract and return the articles ordered without mentioning the reason within 14 days after receipt of the order. The returns are free of charge for the customer and Dom Pedro will refund the total corresponding amount spent except for the amounts referred in 8.4.
- Items may be returned in one of our stores.
- Return of accessories are not accepted.
- Where the customer expressly requests a different and more expensive type of shipping and cancels the contract, that difference shall not be refunded.
- The customer may exercise his right to cancel in accordance with these Terms and Conditions by returning the item.
- To make a return the customer must notify Dom Pedro by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. The email must clearly state the intention to return the item and include i) customer identification (name, postal address and e-mail address); ii) item identification, iii) order number, iv) date of item receipt. When this statement is made by written it must also be signed by the customer.
- Alternatively, the customer can fill in the cancellation send the e-mail from email@example.com.
- Returns are free of charge for the customers if the item is defective or if an error has occurred with the shipment. In all other situations return costs will be at customer’s charge.
- In the event of cancellation, the customer will only be liable for the diminished value of the goods resulting from handling other than which is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- Dom Pedro shall refund the customer within 14 calendar days since the cancellation notification date.
9. REGISTER IN THE ONLINE SHOP
- The customer/user must register individually in the online shop.
- This register allows an easier purchase process by recording the customer personal data, allowing the recognition of the customer without the need for re-typing.
The customer may update his personal data online whenever he visits the online store.
- Access is restricted to each user and guaranteed by the use of a login and password that must be changed on first use.
- These data are sent to the customer’s email to allow its confidentiality and the user is solely liable for its subsequent use.
- Together with his registration the customer/user may choose to receive electronic communications with information about special offers and in that case the customer will receive an email with information about marketing campaigns and our newsletter.
10. PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
- Dom Pedro collects customers’ personal data for the purposes of customer account management, billing and for marketing purposes under the conditions and offers in the online store as expressly authorised for this purpose. Dom Pedro assumes the commitment of privacy and security in the processing and maintenance of the personal data of each customer under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- The entire payment process, from the selection of the type of payment to the introduction of all the information needed to pay is duly protected by physical and logical procedures, as well as by the application of information security practises.
- The data subject may, at any time, exercise the rights provided for in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), regulation (EU) 2016/679, namely in what concerns the access, rectification, deletion, opposition, portability, access restriction, change of consent, right to be notified in case of personal data breach and right to claim. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These General Terms and Conditions are subject to Portuguese Law.
- Centro de Arbitragem de Conflitos de Consumo de Lisboa – CACCL shall have jurisdiction for any dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement.